Psychotherapy in Oldenburg
Are you looking for professional psychological counselling or psychotherapy? This is good because it means that you are taking responsibility for yourself.
My name is Sonja Blacquière, I'm working as an alternative practitioner in psychotherapy
(= Heilpraktiker für Psychotherapie) and I would like to accompany and support you on your way.
New: Because of the coronavirus and the resulting protective measures, appointments can can also take place as video consultation hours. For further information please contact me personally.
You are in the right place, if ...
- you feel psychologically stressed by your job and your working environment
- you always get into the same conflicts with different people
- you feel depressed and without energy
- you are in a life crisis and/or an important turning point in your life
- you feel burnt out, irritable or overwhelmed
- you have a lot of negative thought patterns
- you feel guilty all the time for different kinds of things
- you feel isolated and have withdrawn from your social environment
- you can't get past certain events that happened in your childhood
- you feel limited in your quality of life
Methods of treatment
Every person is unique - and so are the problems and challenges we have to face. Also our resources, strengths, wishes, intentions and goals are different. This is why I do not only work with one method of treatment but with a combination of different, individual approaches that fit to you and your situation.
I can offer you the following methods of treatment:
- Conversational therapy following Rogers
- Resource based therapy
- Systematic constellations
- Guided imagery based on Hanscarl Leuner
- Positive psychology following Martin E.P. Seligman
- Working with the inner child
Let's find out together what really helps you continuing your path.
Fees and Appointments
Transparency is important to me. This is why you get an overview of the fees right from the start: The fee for psychotherapy following the German "Heilpraktikergesetz" is 70,00 EUR per hour. This is to be paid in cash immediately after the session. As per German law there is no VAT on psychotherapy.
In Germany "Heilpraktikerinnen für Psychotherapie"/ alternative practitioners for psychotherapy do not participate in the system of the statutory health insurance system - there is no reimbursement possible. Sessions not cancelled 48 hours in advance will be charged in full.
I strongly believe that we own more inner resources than we think. From my own experience I know that change means accepting oneself and trusting in our own strength. I hope that more people believe in themselves and are able to free from their unhappy and unhealthy environment. I would like to offer support - for this reason I am an alternative practitioner for psychotherapy.
- Alternative practitioner for psychotherapy (= Heilpraktikerin für Psychotherapie)
- Professional training "Theory and practice of integrative work in psychotherapy"
- Certified psychological consultant
- Course for the examination to become an alternative practitioner for psychotherapy
- Master of Science in Business Administration
Heilpraktikerin für Psychotherapie
0049 151 - 10 29 80 00
Linsweger Straße 3
Please just send an email or leave a message on my voicemail including your name, phone number and the information when it is the best time to contact you.
I'll happy to get back to you as soon as possible.
Focus of my private practice
- Work difficulties
- Personal stress situations, burn-out
- Feelings of sadness, self-doubt & negative beliefs
Information in a nutshell
- Psychotherapy according to the Heilpraktikergesetz in Oldenburg (near Ofenerfeld/Metjendorf)
- Private practice, self-payers only